3 DAY JUMPSTART CHALLENGE
CHALLENGE IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, [EXCLUDING THE STATE OF ARIZONA], AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CHALLENGE IF YOU ARE [A RESIDENT OF ARIZONA OR] NOT LOCATED IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE, OR HAVE A LEGAL GUARDIAN SIGNATURE IF AGE 14-17.
1. Eligibility: 3 Day JUMPSTART Challenge (the “Challenge”) is open only to legal residents physically located in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, [excluding Arizona] who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, or age 14-17 at time of entry and have a required legal guardian signature. The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. LIMIT: Entrants may enter the JUMPSTART one time only.
2. Challenge Coordinator: Michelle Malave firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Challenge constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Challenge Coordinators decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Challenge. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Challenge Period: The Challenge Period is Monday – Thursday
5. How to Enter:
To enter Challenge, entrant must log onto www.aspire2change.com and follow all sign-up requirements by the Friday before the Challenge Period begins. Entrant must pay $6 in order to enter, must agree to allow a weigh in, daily check ins by coach, and sign a Participation Form, prior to Challenge Period. Entrant must also purchase a 3 day trial pack for $20 from their coach to join the challenge.
6. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of the Contest, Contest Coordinators will determine the winner(s) based on the challengers who have highest percentage of weight loss (50%) and Most participation (50%) during the Contest Period.
- 50% – Percent of weight loss;
- 50% – Best example of participation
Participation is determined by
The entrant with the highest overall % of weight loss will be deemed the potential winner(s). In the event of a tie, the Challenge Coordinator will determine a skill-based tie breaking criteria, as determined by the Challenge Coordinator in his/her sole discretion.
7. Winner(s) Selection
Thursday the Challenge Coordinator will notify the winner(s) on the recognition zoom call Thursday. Each potential Winner may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within seven (7) days of the date of notice or attempted notice. Failure to submit any identification required by Challenge Coordinator or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture and, at Challenge Coordinators sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential Winner to be chosen.
$150 Cash pot (Two $75 Prizes) will be awarded for every 30 participants. For every entry fee, $1 goes towards administrative fees and $5 of every entry towards prize pool. up to $2,500.
Prizes will be awarded within 1 week of Challenge End Date. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be provided, except as provided herein at the Challenge Coordinates sole discretion. Challenge Coordinator in its own discretion reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value, if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes (federal, state, local) and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. An IRS 1099 form shall be issued to any Prize winner for tax reporting purposes if the value of the prize exceeds $599. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as is. Challenge Coordinator makes no representations or warranties with regard to any prize. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
9. Release: By accepting a prize, the winner(s) (their parents/legal guardians if winners are minors in their jurisdictions of residence) agree to release and hold harmless the Challenge Coordinator and Herbalife Nutrition, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Challenge or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. General Conditions: Challenge Coordinator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Challenge, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Challenge, as determined by Challenge Coordinator in its sole discretion.If terminated Challenge Coordinator may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to (and/or after, if applicable) time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Challenge Coordinator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Challenge or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Challenge may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Challenge Coordinator reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Challenge Coordinators failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Any entrants engaging in unsafe or unhealthy weight loss will be disqualified. Examples of unhealthy and unsafe practices shall include severe calorie restriction or fasting regimens, unbalanced diets which largely diminish or exclude intake from any major food group or macronutrient (such as a very low carbohydrate diet) or diets which result, on average, in the loss of more than 2 pounds/1 kilogram of body weight per week.
11. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Challenge; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Challenge; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Challenge, the announcement of the prizes or in any Challenge-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail or emails; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Challenge or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); or (7) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the prize or Challenge. Challenge Coordinator is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Challenge or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Challenge, but in no event attorney fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Challenge Coordinator in connection with the Challenge, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit telegram. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
This Challenge is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Herbalife Nutrition. By entering the Challenge, you understand you are providing information to the Challenge Coordinator and not to Herbalife Nutrition.